Subject: HCCH 2024 General Circular 13 – 25 June
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2024 19:31:09 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 General Circular 13 – 25 June

The PB is pleased to present the Members with the following information
relating to newly accessible documents and future meetings.

I. Action items / deadlines

Members are requested to keep in mind the following deadlines. The most
urgent deadlines are noted in red for visibility:

28 June:	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised
version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of May 2024 on unaccompanied and separated
children
11 July:
 	 End of the one-month period to approve the final revised version
of Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 2024 on Revised Request for Return Recommend
Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended Model Form under the
1980 Child Abduction Convention
26 September:	 End of the six-month voting period on the admission of
the Kingdom of Bahrain as a Member of the HCCH

II. Upcoming meetings and events

Overview of upcoming meetings and events

All circulars are available on the Secure Portal
<https://www.hcch.net/en/login>  of the HCCH website under “Governance”
then “Circulars”.

Date 	Event 	Venue / Format
26 June and 3 July	 WG 1996 Convention (Country Profile + Model Form)
(see Focused Circular No 34(24))	 Online via the Teams platform
24-28 June	 EG on CBDCs: First working meeting	 In person at the
PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
2-5 July	 SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions
(see Focused Circular No 29(24))	 In person at the Hague Academy
Building
(with the possibility for remote participation)
24-27 September	 Malta V
(see Focused Circular No 21(24))	 In person in Valetta, Malta
7-11 October 	Digital Tokens Project: Second working meeting	 In person
at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
28 October – 1 November	 WG on Jurisdiction 	In person in Tokyo
(with the possibility for remote participation)
4-8 November	 WG on Parentage / Surrogacy	 In person at the PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)
11-15 November	 EG on CBDCs: Second working meeting	 In person at the
PB
(with the possibility for remote participation)

III. Available on the HCCH website

a. SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

The following documents are now available:

 	 Second revised
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/15e72ae6-4e7a-4786-b5fd-baa53cd12ce9.pdf>
draft agenda
Prel. Doc. No 7 of May 2024	 Revised Draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Service Convention –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5567605a-8b9f-4d65-bf45-cc5ed9834063.pdf>
Spanish version
Prel. Doc. No 8 of May 2024	 Revised Draft of the Practical Handbook
on the Operation of the Evidence Convention –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/25ca1c11-af35-4e1d-9e26-a522f03b3c4c.pdf>
Spanish version
Prel. Doc. No 13 of June 2024	 The Use of Information Technology –
French
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f850232f-dbc6-4de7-b11b-299b9eda8607.pdf>
and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/483b3917-3c91-4b3d-b573-f3e199de2211.pdf>
Spanish versions
Prel. Doc. No 14 of May 2024	 Updates to the Guidelines for completing
the Model Form under the 1965 Service Convention –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39335c8-e8e6-42a1-998d-8fbdf5e2f747.pdf>
Spanish version
Prel. Doc. No
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/cff644e3-dd22-4bf4-89e3-c25189afab60.pdf>
17 of June 2024
(formerly submitted as Info. Doc. No 1)	 Conclusions and Recommendations
of previous Meetings of the Special Commission (SC) on the practical
operation of the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

b. WG on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption

The following document is now available:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/968b6309-6376-4431-badd-f829961dc36b.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 8A of June 2024	 Report of the third meeting of the
Working Group on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (June
2024) – currently available in English only

This document will be presented to the 2025 meeting of CGAP. More
information about CGAP 2025 will be shared in due course.

IV. Available on the Secure Portal

a. SC on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence, and 1980 Access to Justice
Conventions

The following document is now available:

Work. Doc. No 1	 Model forms for requests under Article 17 of the Evidence
Convention – available in English and French

Work. Docs are presented in the language(s) in which they were received.

b. Revised Request for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for
Access Recommended Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention

The following document is available on the Secure Portal under “Special
Commission Meetings” then “Special Commission on the 1980 Child Abduction
Convention & the 1996 Child Protection Convention”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request
for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended
Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (track change version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf> )
/ (clean version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf> )

Focused Circular No 43(24) opened a one-month period during which Members
are invited to approve the final revised version of Prel. Doc. No 10 of
June 2024. Members are invited to send their written comments, including
any objections, in a separate document by e-mail to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  no later than Thursday 11 July 2024 at 5.00
p.m. (CEST). In the absence of any objection, the document will be taken
to be approved.

THE HAGUE, 25 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

13e Circulaire générale de la HCCH de 2024 – 25 juin

Le BP a le plaisir de présenter aux Membres les informations suivantes en
ce qui concerne la mise à disposition de nouveaux documents et la
programmation des réunions à venir.

I. Mesures à prendre / dates limites

Les Membres sont priés de garder à l’esprit les dates limites suivantes.
Les dates limites les plus urgentes sont indiquées en rouge pour plus de
visibilité :

28 juin :	 Fin du délai d’un mois pour approuver la version finale
révisée du Doc. prél. No 10 de mai 2024 sur les enfants non accompagnés ou
séparés
11 juillet :
 	 Fin du délai d’un mois pour approuver la version finale révisée
du Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024 sur le Formulaire modèle recommandé
révisé pour les demandes de retour et le nouveau Formulaire modèle
recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980
26 septembre :	 Fin de la période de vote de six mois sur l’admission du
Royaume de Bahreïn en qualité de Membre de la HCCH

II. Réunions et évènements à venir

Aperçu des réunions et évènements à venir

Toutes les circulaires sont disponibles sur le
<https://www.hcch.net/fr/secure-portal> Portail sécurisé du site web de la
HCCH sous les rubriques « Gouvernance » puis « Circulaires ».

Date 	Évènement 	Lieu / Format
26 juin et 3 juillet	 Groupe de travail sur la Convention de 1996
(Profil d’État + Formulaire modèle)
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 34(24))	 En ligne via la plateforme Teams

Du 24 au 28 juin	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Première réunion
de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 2 au 5 juillet	 CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 29(24))	 En personne dans les locaux de
l’Académie de La Haye
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 24 au 27 septembre	 Malte V
(voir Circulaire ciblée No 21(24))	 En personne à La Valette (Malte)

Du 7 au 11 octobre 	Projet sur les jetons numériques : Deuxième
réunion de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 28 octobre au premier novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la
compétence 	En personne à Tokyo
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 4 au 8 novembre	 Groupe de travail sur la Filiation / Gestation
pour autrui	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)
Du 11 au 15 novembre	 Groupe d’experts sur les MNBC : Deuxième réunion
de travail	 En personne au BP
(avec la possibilité d’y participer à distance)

III. Disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH

a. CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à
la justice de 1980

Les documents suivants sont désormais disponibles :

 	 Deuxième version
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/b9b48409-fb92-4f95-b505-92f1d105cdd0.pdf>
révisée du projet d’ordre du jour
Doc. prél. No 7 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Notification - version espagnole
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5567605a-8b9f-4d65-bf45-cc5ed9834063.pdf>

Doc. prél. No 8 de mai 2024	 Version révisée du Manuel pratique sur le
fonctionnement de la Convention Preuves -
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/25ca1c11-af35-4e1d-9e26-a522f03b3c4c.pdf>
version espagnole
Doc. prél. No 13 de juin 2024	 L’utilisation des technologies de
l’information - Versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f850232f-dbc6-4de7-b11b-299b9eda8607.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/483b3917-3c91-4b3d-b573-f3e199de2211.pdf>
espagnole
Doc. prél. No 14 de mai 2024	 Mise à jour des Lignes directrices pour
remplir la Formule modèle en vertu de la Convention Notification de 1965 -
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39335c8-e8e6-42a1-998d-8fbdf5e2f747.pdf>
version espagnole
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/214af86f-e91b-43f6-a208-a487f2892a4b.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 17 de juin 2024
(anciennement soumis en tant que Doc. info. No 1)	 Conclusions et
Recommandations des précédentes réunions de la Commission spéciale (CS)
sur le fonctionnement pratique des Conventions Notification de 1965,
Preuves de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

b. Groupe de travail sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption
internationale

Le document suivant est désormais disponible :

Doc. prél. No 8A de juin 2024	 Rapport de la troisième réunion du Groupe
de travail sur les aspects financiers de l’adoption internationale (juin
2024) -
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/968b6309-6376-4431-badd-f829961dc36b.pdf>
disponible en anglais uniquement

Ce document sera présenté lors de la réunion de 2025 du CAGP. De plus
amples informations sur cette réunion suivront en temps utile.

IV. Disponibles sur le Portail sécurisé

a. CS sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de 1970 et Accès à
la justice de 1980

Le document suivant est désormais disponible :

Doc. trav. No 1	 Formulaires modèles pour les demandes au titre de
l’article 17 de la Convention Preuves - disponible en anglais et en
français

Les documents de travail sont présentés dans la ou les langues dans
lesquelles ils ont été reçus.

b. Formulaire modèle recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et
nouveau Formulaire modèle recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit
de visite en vertu de la Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980

Le document suivant est disponible sur le Portail sécurisé sous les
rubriques « Réunions de la Commission spéciale » puis « Commission
spéciale sur le fonctionnement pratique de la Convention Enlèvement
d’enfants de 1980 et de la Convention Protection des enfants de 1996 ».

Doc. prél. No 10 (version finale révisée) de juin 2024 	 Formulaire modèle
recommandé révisé pour les demandes de retour et nouveau Formulaire modèle
recommandé pour les demandes relatives au droit de visite en vertu de la
Convention Enlèvement d’enfants de 1980 (version en mode «
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf>
suivi des modifications ») / (version propre
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf> )

La Circulaire ciblée No 43(24) a ouvert une période de consultation d’un
mois pendant laquelle les Membres sont invités à approuver la version
finale révisée du Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024. Les Membres sont invités
à envoyer leurs commentaires par écrit, y compris leurs éventuelles
objections, dans un document distinct à l’adresse [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  avant le jeudi 11 juillet 2024, à 17 h
(heure d’été d’Europe centrale). En l’absence d’objection, le document
sera considéré comme approuvé.

LA HAYE, le 25 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

 13.ª Circular General de la HCCH de 2024 – 25 de junio

La OP se complace en presentar a los Miembros la siguiente información
relativa a nuevos documentos y reuniones futuras.

I. Acciones y fechas límite

Se ruega a los Miembros tener en cuenta las siguientes fechas límite. Las
más urgentes se señalan en rojo:

28 de junio:	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión
definitiva del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de mayo de 2024 sobre niños no
acompañados y separados
11 de julio:
 	 Fin del plazo de un mes para aprobar la revisión definitiva del
Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024 sobre la revisión del Formulario Modelo
Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución y el nuevo Formulario Modelo
Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al Derecho de Visita (Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)
26 de septiembre:	 Cierre del plazo de votación de seis meses sobre
la admisión del Reino de Bahrein como Miembro de la HCCH

II. Próximas reuniones y eventos

Sinopsis de próximas reuniones y eventos

Todas las circulares están disponibles en el Portal Seguro
<https://www.hcch.net/es/login>  del sitio web de la HCCH en “Gobernanza”
y luego “Circulares”.

Fecha	 Evento	 Lugar / Formato
26 de junio y 3 de julio	 GT sobre el Convenio de 1996 (Perfil del
País + Formulario Modelo)
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 34(24))	 En línea a través de la
plataforma Teams
24-28 de junio	 GE sobre CBDC: Primera reunión de trabajo	 En
persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
2-5 de julio	 Comisión Especial: Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 29(24))	 En persona en el edificio
de la Academia de La Haya (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)

24-27 de septiembre	 Malta V
(Véase la Circular Específica N.º 21(24))	 En persona en La Valetta
(Malta)
7-11 de octubre 	Proyecto sobre Tókenes: Segunda reunión de trabajo
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
28 de octubre – 1 de noviembre	 GT sobre Jurisdicción 	En persona en
Tokio (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
4-8 de noviembre	 GT sobre Filiación y Gestación por Sustitución
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)
11-15 de noviembre	 GE sobre CBDC: Segunda reunión de trabajo
En persona en la OP (con posibilidad de participación a distancia)

III. Disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH

a. CE de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y
Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

 	 Segundo proyecto
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/757c3515-b307-4bb9-90cc-17537528790d.pdf>
de agenda revisado
Doc. Prel. N.º 7 de mayo de 2024	 Proyecto revisado del Manual
Práctico sobre el Funcionamiento del Convenio sobre Notificaciones –
Versión en español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5567605a-8b9f-4d65-bf45-cc5ed9834063.pdf>

Doc. Prel. N.º 8 de mayo de 2024	 Proyecto revisado del Manual
Práctico sobre el Funcionamiento del Convenio sobre Pruebas – Versión en
español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/25ca1c11-af35-4e1d-9e26-a522f03b3c4c.pdf>

Doc. Prel. N.º 13 de junio de 2024	 El uso de las tecnologías de la
información – Versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/f850232f-dbc6-4de7-b11b-299b9eda8607.pdf>
francés y español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/483b3917-3c91-4b3d-b573-f3e199de2211.pdf>

Doc. Prel. N.º 14 de mayo de 2024	 Actualizaciones de las
Orientaciones para cumplimentar el Formulario Modelo con arreglo al
Convenio sobre Notificaciones de 1965 – Versión en español
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e39335c8-e8e6-42a1-998d-8fbdf5e2f747.pdf>

Doc. Prel. N.º
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/49cba871-3297-4663-8f70-991430760244.pdf>
17 de junio de 2024 (anteriormente presentado como Doc. Info. N.º 1)
Conclusiones y Recomendaciones de reuniones anteriores de la Comisión
Especial (CE) sobre el funcionamiento práctico de los Convenios sobre
Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

b. GT sobre los Aspectos Económicos de la Adopción Internacional

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

Prel. Doc. No 8A of June 2024	 Report of the third meeting of the
Working Group on the Financial Aspects of Intercountry Adoption (June
2024) –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/968b6309-6376-4431-badd-f829961dc36b.pdf>
disponible, de momento, solo en inglés

Este documento se presentará en la reunión de 2025 del CAGP. Se facilitará
más información sobre el CAGP de 2025 próximamente.

IV. Disponibles en el Portal Seguro de la HCCH

a. CE de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas de 1970 y
Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

Ya están disponibles los siguientes documentos:

Work. Doc. No 1	 Model forms for requests under Article 17 of the Evidence
Convention – disponibles en inglés y francés

Los Documentos de Trabajo se presentan en los idiomas en que se
recibieron.

b. Revisión del Formulario Modelo Recomendado de Solicitud de Restitución
y nuevo Formulario Modelo Recomendado para las Solicitudes relativas al
Derecho de Visita (Convenio sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980)

Este documento se encuentra disponible en el Portal Seguro en “Reuniones
de Comisiones Especiales” y después en “Comisión Especial del Convenio
sobre Sustracción de Niños de 1980 y del Convenio sobre Protección de
Niños de 1996”:

Prel. Doc. No 10 (final revised version) of June 2024 	 Revised Request
for Return Recommend Model Form and new Request for Access Recommended
Model Form under the 1980 Child Abduction Convention (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/bcc83efb-1aae-4600-9a76-6180481c411c.pdf>
con control de cambios) / (versión
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/62326ee1-7133-42b9-b349-6b17c3754a8d.pdf>
limpia)

Por medio de la Circular Específica N.º 43(24) se abrió un período de un
mes durante el cual se invita a los Miembros a aprobar la versión revisada
del Doc. Prel. N.º 10 de junio de 2024. Se invita a los Miembros a enviar
los comentarios y objeciones que puedan tener, en un nuevo documento, a la
dirección [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha
límite para ello es jueves 11 de julio de 2024 a las 17:00 (hora de verano
de Europa Central). De no haber objeciones, el documento se considerará
aprobado.

LA HAYA, 25 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros